As you already know from my previous posts, I am a big fan of Nutriciously. They have some amazing packages that are nutritious, delicious, and teach you everything from A to Vegan. You can, of course, find other wonderful food and recipe package deals online, and I will discuss them in this article as well.
So, let’s dive into some great bundles that will facilitate the start of your vegan journey.
For the best vegan meal plans, we will look at Vegan Changers, Vegan Muscle Diet, and Nutriciously’s Sustainable Weight Loss.
This company has excellent reviews, a high rating, many happy customers, and a low refund rate (two months, unconditional).
Vegan Changers is delivered immediately upon order. It offers different models, which give you the opportunity to select the one that fits you best. You also get immediate access to the members’ area.
This product is great for vegan newbies, since it comes with lots of excellent tips and advice.
Vegan Changers, Pros
- Everything is well explained.
- Great price
- Big discount available (for a limited time)
- Vegan Changers helps you to achieve your goals in 28 days
- Risk free
- Money-back guarantee
- Delicious recipes
- Vegan substitution guide
- 28-meal plan + grocery lists
- vegan motivation
- + bonuses!
- 5 stars from Editor’s Review
Besides the fact that it is only available online (and not offline) I could not find any. As I mentioned in the pros, Vegan Changers received 5 stars from Editor’s Review, and also from Softpedia, and Softtester. Customers are raving about this product and there have been no negative reviews.
Vegan Muscle Diet
Can you build muscle on a vegan diet? Absolutely! In fact, many athletes have switched to a vegan diet because of its many health benefits and increased performance. Venus Williams, James Wilks, Fiona Oaks, Carl Lewis, and Lionel Messi are just a few examples of a long list of vegan athletes.
Forget about the stereotype of the weak, skinny vegan or vegetarian. In 2011, Patrick Baboumian won the title of “Germany’s Strongest Man”. In 2015, he beat his own record when he completed the yoke walk with 560 kilos (1,230 pounds). Patrick has been a vegetarian since 2005 and he became vegan in 2011.
Other titles won by Patrick Baboumian are:
- 2012 European Champion in Powerlifting Class −140 kg division (Source: Wikipedia)
- 2012 World record beer keg lifting 150.2 kg (331 pounds)
- 2013 Veg Fest yoke walk, 550.2 kg (1,213 pounds) over 10 m (33 feet) in Toronto
And he holds an impressive list of many more titles.
The Vegan Muscle Diet includes the following:
- A great variety of recipes
- The ability to create a personalized meal plan that is based on your current stats and body condition
- Every meal has a proper amount of proteins, fats, calories, and carbs that suit your personal situation
- Calories, macros, and meal plans are adjusted to suit your body type
- Clear instructions
- Suitable for men and women
- Excellent price
- Reliable program
- Increased energy levels
- A system to help you build a ripped muscle body
- 30-day no hassle money-back guarantee
- Only available online (not offline)
- If you skip a step, you may not get the exact results, so it’s important to remain consistent.
If you’d like to find out more about building muscle on a vegan diet, check out this great bundle.
Nutriciously’s Sustainable Weight Loss
In previous articles I blogged about Nutriciously’s recipe and e-book packages. Nutriciously was created by husband and wife team Lars and Alena from Germany. Alena is a certified vegan nutritionist and she has designed some amazing and delicious recipes, e-book bundles, and meal plans. All of them have the necessary amount of nutrients.
For more info on Nutriciously Sustainable Weight Loss System, you can read the following article. When you click on this link it will open in a new window, so you don’t lose this page 🙂
Each bundle is focused on different needs and I hope that there is one here that may be a fit for you. By following a vegan diet or lifestyle you are not only taking care of your health and body, but you are also taking care of the environment and people, and animals will thank you for choosing not to eat them.
The vegan movement is rising everywhere. Not only athletes, but also many celebrities are opting for a vegan diet or lifestyle. Veganism is no longer a fad; it is a movement that will benefit everyone.
For lunch I had a banana, and sandwiches with vegan pepperoni and veganaise. Tomorrow I am planning on having vegan shepherd’s pie, and key lime pie for dessert. I’m especially looking forward to dessert 🙂
Let me know if you have any questions or comments.
Thank you for reading!